2015 AAVSB Annual Meeting & Conference
Registration is open now!
Click here to register online for the 2015 AAVSB Annual Meeting & Conference.
Agenda & Programming
This year we are heading to historic downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin! The 2015 AAVSB Annual Meeting & Conference brings together Member Boards to collaborate, educate, network, and conduct business providing direction for the Association. The conference attracts approximately 150 attendees that includes Board Members, Board Administrators, AAVSB Board of Directors, AAVSB Committee Members, AAVSB Staff and other key stakeholders in the veterinary regulatory industry. This is a prime opportunity for your collective voice to be heard and to stay abreast of the latest information in veterinary medicine regulation.
Download the agenda (subject to change)
This year's Networking Event will be held at the Harley-Davidson Museum®.
-   InterContinental Milwaukee
-   139 E Kilbourn Avenue
-   Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
-   After you've registered with AAVSB, please click here to book a hotel room in the AAVSB block.
The AAVSB has secured a group rate for shuttle service from General Mitchell International Airport to the InterContinental Milwaukee (allow about 45 minutes of travel time). Simply click here to make a shuttle reservation with Go Rite Transportation Group (discount is automatically applied via this link). Or you can call 1-800-236-5450 to speak with a live agent (please indicate you are with AAVSB if you order via phone).
Reasons to Attend AAVSB's Annual Meeting & Conference
-   Help shape the organization's future by participating as a voting Delegate.
-   Network with peers during the Networking Event at the Harley-Davidson Museum®.
-   Enjoy content that is tailored specifically for regulators.
-   Provide feedback on the AAVSB programs and services.
-   Earn RACE-approved CE hours.
-   Meet the AAVSB's Board of Directors, staff, and other stakeholders.
-   Click here to learn about visting the Milwaukee area!
Delegate Funding Program
Let your jurisdiction's voice be heard. Participate in the AAVSB's Funded Delegate Program. Each Member Board is eligible to send one voting Delegate to the Annual Meeting -- AAVSB will cover all reasonable travel expenses!
Click here for details about the AAVSB's Funded Delegate Program, including a desciption of reasonable travel expenses.
2014 AAVSB Annual Meeting & Conference Recap
View a recap of the 2014 conference that was held in St. Petersburg, Florida below:
Questions & Comments?
Click here to register online.
For questions related to the Annual Meeting & Conference or to request a paper registration application, please contact:
Lainie Franklin, Member Services & Marketing Coordinator
1-877-698-8482 ext. 221