2016 AAVSB Annual Meeting & Conference
September 22-24, 2016
This year we are heading to the stunning desert stylings of the FireSky
Resort & Spa in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona! The 2016
AAVSB Annual Meeting & Conference brings together Member Boards to collaborate, educate, network, and conduct business providing
direction for the Association. The conference attracts approximately 150 attendees that includes Board Members, Board Administrators,
AAVSB Board of Directors, AAVSB Committee Members, and AAVSB Staff. This is a prime opportunity for your collective voice to be heard
and to stay abreast of the latest information in veterinary medicine regulation.
This year, we ask you to commit to
send a board member and the Executive Director so both may return to your board with the knowledge on current topics in the
regulation of veterinary medicine.
Click here to download the agenda (subject to change).
Click here to learn about being a voting delegate.
Reasons to Attend AAVSB's Annual Meeting & Conference
-   Help shape the organization's future by participating as a voting Delegate.
-   Network with peers during the Networking Event.
-   Enjoy content that is tailored specifically for regulators.
-   Provide feedback on the AAVSB programs and services.
-   Earn RACE-approved CE hours.
-   Meet the AAVSB's Board of Directors and staff.
Delegate Funding Program
Let your jurisdiction's voice be heard. Participate in the AAVSB's Funded Delegate Program. Each Member Board is eligible to send
one voting Delegate to the Annual Meeting -- AAVSB will cover all reasonable travel expenses!
Click here for details about the
AAVSB's Funded Delegate Program, including a desciption of reasonable travel expenses.
Conference Registration Costs
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Early Bird Fees: Through July 31st, 2016
-   AAVSB Member (1st & 2nd registrants): $385 per person
-   AAVSB Member (3rd, 4th, etc., registrants): $260 per person
-   Funded Delegate: Fee waived
-   AAVSB Board or Committee Member: Fee waived
-   Click here to register now!
Fees From: July 31st - August 12th, 2016
-   AAVSB Member: $435 per person
-   Conference Attendee: Included with paid conference registration
-   Guest(s): $50 per person
FireSky Resort & Spa
4925 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Click here to make hotel reservation. Or call 1-800-528-7867. Meeting code: 11440603398.
Special AAVSB group room rate will be $189 per night.
AAVSB has secured a group rate discount from Super Shuttle for transportation from the Phoenix Sky Hardbor International Airport to the
FireSky Resport & Spa in Scottsdale. Click here to download a PDF with
detailed instructions on how to book transportation via Super Shuttle. Or to go straight to the Super Shuttle AAVSB reservation page
(group discount code automatically entered), click here.
Click here to see a recap of the 2015 AAVSB Annual Meeting & Conference,
which was held in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Questions and Comments?
For questions related to the Annual Meeting & Conference: email us!